Status
Not open for further replies.
Might need some practice

Эвертон
Everton

Come on you blue boys

CoДа ладно вам голубых мальчиков
Da ladno vam golubykh mal'chikov

I've been saying it for years but it's time Uefa grew some balls and removed these team from European football till they sort the violence out, it's simply not on and they should be kicked out. It's stupid your fans can trash a stadium beat people up and cause a match to be suspended and you get nothing, but spend £1 more then u earn and you can be kicked out.

Last edited:
I've been saying it for years but it's time Uefa grew some balls and removed these team from European football till they sort the violence out, it's simply not on and they should be kicked out. It's stupid your fans can trash a stadium beat people up and cause a match to be suspenders and you get nothing, but spend £1 more then u earn and you can be kicked out.

These suspenders you mention.......

I've been saying it for years but it's time Uefa grew some balls and removed these team from European football till they sort the violence out, it's simply not on and they should be kicked out. It's stupid your fans can trash a stadium beat people up and cause a match to be suspenders and you get nothing, but spend £1 more then u earn and you can be kicked out.

Its simple...the teams causing violence are unlikely to be challenging the success of the bigger/richer teams, therefore no problem continue as you were and look the other way. In fact its a welcome distraction for UEFA from these issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back