Easyjet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWool76

Player Valuation: £20m
Just booked my flights for Benfica . A return flight now costs £ 260.00

I know its a business but those fcukers never miss a trick ! This is a MUST attend for any blue if youve got the time and money . I cannot wait for this one . two nights of footballing bliss ;)

I was built for times like these . COYBs in Europe .

You can mate ....BELIEVE ! Get a job at night , at the weekend . Jesus christ man become a proffessional bank robber , do anything ! These are the days !!!!!!!

Booked with Easyjet for AEK Athens, Belfast-Gatwick-Athens for £122 return, pretty happy!
Posted via Mobile Device

just back from rome with easy jet.

watch yr hand luggage.. they hit you if its over-size. (postage stamp)

still way better than the miserly hatefulness of ryan air

just back from rome with easy jet.

watch yr hand luggage.. they hit you if its over-size. (postage stamp)

still way better than the miserly hatefulness of ryan air

Man, I just went to Lithuania with Ryanair... f*cking [Poor language removed]. I don't mind paying extra for overweight luggage, but they only allow 15kgs as opposed to 20kgs other airlines allow. My girlfriend and I got stiched up to the tune of £100 cos of that :( Plus they only seem to fly from [Poor language removed] arse airports miles from anywhere useful :mad:

Man, I just went to Lithuania with Ryanair... f*cking [Poor language removed]. I don't mind paying extra for overweight luggage, but they only allow 15kgs as opposed to 20kgs other airlines allow. My girlfriend and I got stiched up to the tune of £100 cos of that :( Plus they only seem to fly from [Poor language removed] arse airports miles from anywhere useful :mad:

yeah i went to france with them and they tried the same with us.
ended up stuffing my pockets with my girlf's very extensive range of toiletry products..:rolleyes: still managed to avoid adding to their coffers. :dodgy:

easy jet allow an unspecified (reasonable they say..?) weight allowance for hand luggage but must be within their pretty strict case dimension.. for luggage in the hold check it in online for cheapest deal..

anyway enjoy lads..

I'm devoed . Hospital stuff starts in October , and only just sorting me S Tkt ,plus , post 3 x Ashes debacles = £ 700 wasted .

I'm gonna try , but not hopeful . Tears will be shed . ( In private , of course , but shed nevertheless . )
Me mates will be there .

Checked earlier, a return would cost us about £130;)

But theres no flights back till the sunday:(

No flights bk on the day of the match only friday . Gonna book my flights for Greece today if I can . My wallet is not looking too clever at the moment like but fcuk it you only live once .

No flights bk on the day of the match only friday . Gonna book my flights for Greece today if I can . My wallet is not looking too clever at the moment like but fcuk it you only live once .

was looking last night, both around the £250 mark, wonder what the official trip will be ? usually £330ish with ticket.
was hoping for some cheaper/easier to get to games if i'm honest, would love to go to these though.

Status
Not open for further replies.