• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheer idiocy these two, don't deserve to be refunded for a such and incredible lack of brains. And now practically holding their hands out in hope they are given free tickets. Not from money obsessed US owners, no way.

Only supporters of that lot would be this daft.

I thought that this was an old story at first, but when I googled, its happened before involving their Irish supporters. There was even a court case in Dublin on similar lines but with Irish offenders. Naive to the extreme, but this racket will continue on both sides of the Irish Sea without some means of checking ticket propriety.

Angela said: "We ended up with the fella at home trying to find us someone. He knew a fella who knew a fella over here. We gave the cash to him in June and he passed it to a fella who passed it to a fella over here called Alex."

I lost count, how many fella's was that? :Blink:
Meet in the Derry Club.Buying tickets a year in advance?????

Nobody gave a flying fig when City were pennyless n' potless. It's all about money nowadays and many of you lot have piped down considerably on bitterness and jealousy since Moshiri started splashing the cash around Goodison Park.
Moshiri splashing cash and the Mansours spending a penny is massive mate.

Sheer idiocy these two, don't deserve to be refunded for a such and incredible lack of brains. And now practically holding their hands out in hope they are given free tickets. Not from money obsessed US owners, no way.

How did they know last year that the game would be on a Friday night?

RAWK, taking it well as usual.....

"I get that City is a good team, but this "if they win the rest fair play" bollocks has got to go. There`s no "fair play" when it comes to City. They`re finacial cheaters. Should get no respect whatsoever. They don`t deserve anything."

"They are basically the real life equivalent of playing Football Manager and someone has tinkered with the in-game editor."

"If we don't win it you have to just hold your hands up and say financial fair play City"

loel.gif

World transfer records broken by City in history = 0

World transfer records broken by RS in the last year = 2

We bought him the year after he got given ridiculous amounts of pennos... hopefully the same thing happens to salah when the whole corrupt society get together on some mega expensive jolly to decide how next year's corruption should play out.

VAR *should* see to that.

Can't see RS dropping any points.

The final day will be hard on the nerves to say the least.

Both sides should get two wins on paper but I think RS will put the Wolves game to bed early but I don't expect the same of City at Leicester.
City aren't at Leicester. Is it really so hard to read the fixtures?

RAWKS Everton thread is called something like FC class and dignity.....am I missing something or are they actually that thick?

The thing is theyve chosen that title because they recognise the cloying overly sentimental mawkish nature of the phrase.

Just that for some demented reason they dont realise it was their lot that coined it.

At least they should get there money back as the dads got a picture of the fella who ripped them off on his scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back