Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Sweeping generalisation of the highest order there. Bravo!!!! I asked did you think parents who send their kids to private school all "offensive comments". Seeing as most footballers send their kids to said schools including lfc and efc players, ergo they must be "offensive comments". Yet you deduce my political, social and moral barometer to be of a Conservative leaning. You couldn't have been more wide of the target if your name was Stuart Barlow.

With respect mate, a lad (a red) was asking the collective view on Oxlade Chamberlain.

While I wouldn't wish injury on him, or anyone else, I can't say I feel massively sorry for him. He's had a life of luxury from that as a young child. His sort dominate every sphere of public life, football is a rare exception and that's something we are proud of.

If a footballer sends a kid, to be educated away from other ordinary children I think that person is of disreputable character. There is the answer to the question you asked. Now will you answer mine, how would you describe people who choose to spend the kids to schools, avoid paying tax on the fees which means children in other schools (which they want an apartheid from) don't have any food to eat (and are having meals cut)?

There are far worse things happening in society than Oxlade Chamberlains injury. He will have scored 9 goals on his 26th birthday. I'm sure you'll survive without such a prolific attacking talent.

In order to placate the RS interlopers currently lurking, we all need to concede the following.

(1) Liverpool are the biggest club in the world.
(2) Bill Shankly was a profound and witty Marxist philosopher.
(3) Everything they do and say is right.
(4)Everton are rubbish.

No need for any further 'debates'.

You missed the well publicised point that libpooleffsea have the best fans in 'der werrrrrlllld'.
Very remiss of you Leonard.

If a footballer sends a kid, to be educated away from other ordinary children I think that person is of disreputable character. There is the answer to the question you asked. Now will you answer mine, how would you describe people who choose to spend the kids to schools, avoid paying tax on the fees which means children in other schools (which they want an apartheid from) don't have any food to eat (and are having meals cut)?

I havnt done a survey, but I would guess many footballers send their kids to private schools.

And I dont follow the correlation that they do so to make sure other kids dont get food.

But anyrate, lets laugh at kopites right?

I havnt done a survey, but I would guess many footballers send their kids to private schools.

And I dont follow the correlation that they do so to make sure other kids dont get food.

But anyrate, lets laugh at kopites right?

I didn't bring other footballers in, the conversation was about Oxlade Chamberlain and a Liverpool supporter kept bringing it up which I tactfully ignored as yet has no relevance, but for his benefit I have clarified.

They do not send their children to such schools with the motivation of stopping other children eating, and I have not stated that.

I'm not bothered about laughing at Liverpool, I gave my opinion on Oxlade Chamberlains injury. I don't want him injured, however he's had an exceptionally privileged life from a young age, so I am not going to waste sympathy on him. Unsurprisingly LFC fans who are sychoohantic to the wealthy, corrupt or powerful find that position difficult and their prejudice seeps through. When I see that I challenge it.

With respect mate, a lad (a red) was asking the collective view on Oxlade Chamberlain.

While I wouldn't wish injury on him, or anyone else, I can't say I feel massively sorry for him. He's had a life of luxury from that as a young child. His sort dominate every sphere of public life, football is a rare exception and that's something we are proud of.

There are far worse things happening in society than Oxlade Chamberlains injury. He will have scored 9 goals on his 26th birthday. I'm sure you'll survive without such a prolific attacking talent.
I 'm sure if his dad hadn't have been such a talented footballer able to afford private schooling that he could well have been one of those children uou speak of. Maybe as a black man growing up his father went through similar circumstances as those kids and didn't want that for his child. Anyone avoiding tax should be prosecuted, the fact that succesive governments allow the loopholes to continue is the real scandal. What if the footballers send their kids to private schools and then donate money to help kids out?

I didn't bring other footballers in, the conversation was about Oxlade Chamberlain and a Liverpool supporter kept bringing it up which I tactfully ignored as yet has no relevance, but for his benefit I have clarified.

They do not send their children to such schools with the motivation of stopping other children eating, and I have not stated that.

I'm not bothered about laughing at Liverpool, I gave my opinion on Oxlade Chamberlains injury. I don't want him injured, however he's had an exceptionally privileged life from a young age, so I am not going to waste sympathy on him. Unsurprisingly LFC fans who are sychoohantic to the wealthy, corrupt or powerful find that position difficult and their prejudice seeps through. When I see that I challenge it.
Sweet Mary Mother of God.

I 'm sure if his dad hadn't have been such a talented footballer able to afford private schooling that he could well have been one of those children uou speak of. Maybe as a black man growing up his father went through similar circumstances as those kids and didn't want that for his child. Anyone avoiding tax should be prosecuted, the fact that succesive governments allow the loopholes to continue is the real scandal. What if the footballers send their kids to private schools and then donate money to help kids out?

Didn't want what for his child? To be educated in line with ordinary people? Will you be decent enough to ask the question put to you?

how would you describe people who choose to spend the kids to schools, avoid paying tax on the fees which means children in other schools (which they want an apartheid from) don't have any food to eat (and are having meals cut)?

You sort of did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back