Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the goals on bbc news earlier. No resistance whatsoever from the WHU defence there and moreover no pressure on theirs. Will look forward to their arse seeing when they meet a side that does both. Klopp wont appreciate this hysteria so soon ....hope he kicks off.

How their season will unfold.

DkZsmHpXgAACZJS
Kenwright would sign that off if that was in Kirkby.

The RS played well, however West Ham with that high line was an accident waiting to happen. They’ve made some good signings it seems, but still fall short. I think city win it again, then 2nd-3rd is a toss up between spurs and the RS, id say United but I think too many issues behind the scenes there. You can tell why they paid money to sign Keita, why couldn’t Bayern have done it earlier?

The RS played well, however West Ham with that high line was an accident waiting to happen. They’ve made some good signings it seems, but still fall short. I think city win it again, then 2nd-3rd is a toss up between spurs and the RS, id say United but I think too many issues behind the scenes there. You can tell why they paid money to sign Keita, why couldn’t Bayern have done it earlier?

I think Spurs will be a major disappointment personally. If I was a Spurs fan that is.

4-0 vs a pathetically disjointed West Ham at home

Or

0-2 win away at Arsenal when you give them a total lesson for 90 mins

:coffee::coffee:
I'm just glad we haven't got them this month, as they would tear us a new one right now, hopefully be a lot different when that game comes around though.

I'm just glad we haven't got them this month, as they would tear us a new one right now, hopefully be a lot different when that game comes around though.

Not convinced.

When they couldn't win the league with Alonso / Gerrard / Reina / Mascherano / Torres or Suarez / Sturridge / Sterling / Gerrard my fears of them winning it evaporated. Klopp isn't a winner.

I think Spurs will be a major disappointment personally. If I was a Spurs fan that is.

I think the new stadium and lack of signings may hinder them. It’s a great squad, just I think 1-2 signings would have pushed them a bit further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back