• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Lets hope for a LFC win, will be good for the city, i think everyone from this city who inhabits this site will agree x
Nope

The city will be set on fire and vandalised indiscriminately, people will be beaten up and hospitalised by gangs of rampaging thugs, others will expose themselves and masturbate in full view of anyone passing, others will assault old men and push them over or into fountains, others will attack opposition fans and cause their deaths through blatant thuggery, others will attack and rob fellow fans. Or 'a party' as the lovable wall bothering neighbours like to call it.

Not for me thanks

Nope

The city will be set on fire and vandalised indiscriminately, people will be beaten up and hospitalised by gangs of rampaging thugs, others will expose themselves and masturbate in full view of anyone passing, others will assault old men and push them over or into fountains, others will attack opposition fans and cause their deaths through blatant thuggery, others will attack and rob fellow fans. Or 'a party' as the lovable wall bothering neighbours like to call it.

Not for me thanks
And another 10 murals.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back