• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Hilarious listening to radio Merseyside phone in tonight, Kopites complaining about "City buying the title" and "two deflected goals against us by City this season cost us", but the best one "City get all the VAR and dodgy ref decisions go in there favour".
There you go, paupers and always down on their luck Liverpool lose the title.

Hilarious listening to radio Merseyside phone in tonight, Kopites complaining about "City buying the title" and "two deflected goals against us by City this season cost us", but the best one "City get all the VAR and dodgy ref decisions go in there favour".
I suppose they could point out that Man City were given the benefit of the worst VAR decision ever. Now who were they playing that day?

A mate of mine was saying the same thing about City buying the title, I then asked asked what Liverpool's offseason looked like and if they'd be able to give City a run at the title again next year, he went on to rattle off a list of players they were looking spend on. I asked what the difference was and he said it's different when your club has actual history. Nothing ever applies to them. Weird bunch.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back