• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They are not loyal supporters and they don't come from Liverpool as the song goes. The RS are the worst supporters in the world, the worst season they've had in recent years was under hodgson and wasn't that bad, we always started poorly under Moyes then got better as the season progressed. We have taken far more fans to European games, than they have, they could only take half if their allocation to Bordeaux, we took 10 000 to Lille. They only turn up when they're doing well, they don't turn up when they're doing badly.
Remember the days when they used to slate the Mancs for coming from anywhere but Manchester?

They are not loyal supporters and they don't come from Liverpool as the song goes. The RS are the worst supporters in the world, the worst season they've had in recent years was under hodgson and wasn't that bad, we always started poorly under Moyes then got better as the season progressed. We have taken far more fans to European games, than they have, they could only take half if their allocation to Bordeaux, we took 10 000 to Lille. They only turn up when they're doing well, they don't turn up when they're doing badly.
This.

Klopps first season wasn’t the best. The amount of people in work who said “they don’t follow footy” I lost count. Now the same mutants have all got ynwa on their knuckles and constantly call the RS “the reds”

I can’t see it happening, but I hope to god/allah/buddha that real give them a hiding.

In the grand scheme it doesn’t matter if they win tonight. That said I hope Real smash them main reasons for this as follows.

Horrible club holding a parade on the anniversary of heysel.

Bad weapon fans and the even worse super reds that only come out when they are winning.

The fact the stupid Banners and flags will stay draped from Ma’s box room windows for about 6 months. Be don’t before the night is done if they lose.

Keep saying big ears is coming home proper doing me head in.

Last but not least I hate anything about that football club with a passion. So hope that dirty wizard(Modric) looking fella plays a blinder tonight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back