• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

The replies to this are amazing lol

What does he think telling Jamie Webster's gonna do, is he gonna sing the wheels on the bus go round and round in Paris as a tribute to the absent loyal customers. He didn't even tell them, when the next 81 bus was due, so they could go back to theirs ma's box room and see spongbob from the Anfield wrap getting bullied on Twitter.

Woeful.....

The parade will take place on Sunday, May 29, the day after the Reds’ exploits in the Champions League final.

It will start from 4pm and will be expected to take a number of hours to reach the end of the route.

As the date for the parade falls on the anniversary of the Heysel Stadium disaster, tributes will be paid to the 39 supporters who lost their lives in Brussels in 1985.

This Is Anfield website.
Completely tone deaf.

So they have 20,000 tickets but 60,000 of them are expected in Paris which means 40,000 RS hanging round the streets of Paris. Should be interesting given that no matter what they just can't help themselves.
Nephew has been in the ground since just after 6, said there are to many blag tickets going around police have put a ring around the ground and looked well up for it.
Said he didn't want the bother come near kick off time.
Sent me a video of the empty ground looks brilliant.

RTE2 have Liam Brady, Richie Sadlier and that idiot hamaan in the studio. I suppose two out of three isn't bad.

Still expect whelan co -commentary

What does he think telling Jamie Webster's gonna do, is he gonna sing the wheels on the bus go round and round in Paris as a tribute to the absent loyal customers. He didn't even tell them, when the next 81 bus was due, so they could go back to theirs ma's box room and see spongbob from the Anfield wrap getting bullied on Twitter.
He’s going to put on a boss night in the subway by the rocket flyover for the traumatic experience they have been through

It’ll be the victim narrative that they crave. Already being spun.

Imagine how much less chaos there might’ve been at the ports and airports for ordinary holidaymakers and fans w tickets if 60,000 ticketless idiots had decided to watch the match in England.

Imagine how much it could’ve helped uk hospitality sector too.

Countless victim stories to follow on top of what’s already being spun
Imagine if their manager had kept his mouth shut...

Nephew has been in the ground since just after 6, said there are to many blag tickets going around police have put a ring around the ground and looked well up for it.
Said he didn't want the bother come near kick off time.
Sent me a video of the empty ground looks brilliant.
I’m hoping those trying to force their way in without tickets get properly battered by the Paris police

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back