• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I mean peds might be the reason why they have dropped massively but I think it's the world Cup. Probably the last world cup for a few of their best players and knowing even if they put all their effort in, City will still win. Last season must be on their minds and will have massively have damaged their mentality.
Aye, van Dijk looks to be saving himself for the WC as his unwillingness to put a tackle in or really exert himself (put himself in harm's way) is even more evident.

I mean peds might be the reason why they have dropped massively but I think it's the world Cup. Probably the last world cup for a few of their best players and knowing even if they put all their effort in, City will still win. Last season must be on their minds and will have massively have damaged their mentality.

Their game is based around closing the gaps to the opposition before they can get their head up to pick a pass. Half a yard quicker and they’re practically unbeatable, half a yard slower and the worst teams in the league play through a defence that pushes their fullbacks up ridiculously.

When they’re on the PEDs their game plan works, when they’re not they’re bang average. See 20/21 and now.

Blatant offsides ignored again , the premier league are desperate to give them a helping hand, two corners given when their players are at least three yards offside, no wonder they score a lot of corners .

Yep noticed this. Other teams are having attacking moves flagged for offside before they even materialise whether it is or isn’t the game is then stopped. Liverpool get advantage when it’s a blatant offside and then pick up corners and free kicks from it.

Their game is based around closing the gaps to the opposition before they can get their head up to pick a pass. Half a yard quicker and they’re practically unbeatable, half a yard slower and the worst teams in the league play through a defence that pushes their fullbacks up ridiculously.

When they’re on the PEDs their game plan works, when they’re not they’re bang average. See 20/21 and now.
Exactly, Ive heard some getting confused over the meds thing saying how can peds make you kick a ball to your mate better, it isn't about that, it is speed around the pitch, especially over the first yard or so, and being able to maintain that to the end of a game. When you are fitter/more oxygen in your blood, you can think better and quicker. Without the peds they cant do this.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back