• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I headed over to RAWK to bathe in the fume over the City result, and came away as usual astounded at the sheer absence of any self-awareness. DeBruyne is being roundly denounced as 'past it as a starter', having been given 'the freedom of the city' by Newcastle's marking, and 'we'll see how he does against a harder test than this'. Astonishing.

However, the best was this absolute trumpet's rant. He reduced the league season to this bizarre take:
'The thing I hate most about this lot is how you have to be effing perfect to beat them. We're playing in a system desperate to take points off us. I'll be gutted if we lose out to this lot. It won't be because we threw it away either - it will be because the people at the top gave Abu Dhabi everything they could whilst denying us everything.'

He has literally described the way EVERY OTHER RIVAL CLUB feels about Liverpool there, without a ghost of a clue. It's something to marvel at, it really is...

I headed over to RAWK to bathe in the fume over the City result, and came away as usual astounded at the sheer absence of any self-awareness. DeBruyne is being roundly denounced as 'past it as a starter', having been given 'the freedom of the city' by Newcastle's marking, and 'we'll see how he does against a harder test than this'. Astonishing.

However, the best was this absolute trumpet's rant. He reduced the league season to this bizarre take:
'The thing I hate most about this lot is how you have to be effing perfect to beat them. We're playing in a system desperate to take points off us. I'll be gutted if we lose out to this lot. It won't be because we threw it away either - it will be because the people at the top gave Abu Dhabi everything they could whilst denying us everything.'

He has literally described the way EVERY OTHER RIVAL CLUB feels about Liverpool there, without a ghost of a clue. It's something to marvel at, it really is...
You end up feeling like your heads spinning like a top reading the drivel they spout.

It’s literally taking the best manager of all time with a billion pound team including the best midfielder in prem history and the record striker just to even keep pace with a Liverpool team built around Curtis Jones Harvey Elliot and Joe Gomez. The refs are only helping one team and it’s not City

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back