• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Wouldn’t put it past him, the attention seeking narcissistic whopper.

Something not right with him and the entire back room staff leaving though, very odd timing as well.

As much as I can’t stand the blert, I hope he isn’t ill.
From what he says, sounds as if hes knackered with the pressurised grind there. Ive always said he was a snappy nark behind the 'breath of fresh air' grin and Im sure his Missus has well seen him strained and unhappy and will have influenced him as she has previously they say.

From what he says, sounds as if hes knackered with the pressurised grind there. Ive always said he was a snappy nark behind the 'breath of fresh air' grin and Im sure his Missus has well seen him strained and unhappy and will have influenced him as she has previously they say.
He's an unhinged gobshite who thinks it's his right to bully officials and journos for doing their job. Good riddance to the rat

Maybe mate, but I’d hate to see what he’d be like with the job Dyche has got!

I reckon she’s defo had a few backhanders off him from time to time mate, especially when they’ve got beat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back