• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Espanyol. Neighbours with Barcelona and they have a new ground too. Oh and they play in blue.

Shared pain.

Least Barcelona lose the odd game. They’ve been to 4 CL finals with the greatest player in history playing for them. Liverpool have been to 5 CL finals with an assortment of utter crap playing for them in that same period.

Least Barcelona lose the odd game. They’ve been to 4 CL finals with the greatest player in history playing for them. Liverpool have been to 5 CL finals with an assortment of utter crap playing for them in that same period.

And when all the werld class players leave Liverpool during the Klopp era they are magically turn average.

Wijnaldum
Milner
Henderson
Mane
Coutinho
Firmino
Phillip's

Nothing to see 'ere lol

Christ. I wonder if Espanyol fans sit with a sangria after another home defeat while Barca are winning a trophy saying to each other, "ey but at least we aren't Everton. LOL!"

I see Forest has their "referee advisor" Mark Clattenburg barred from entering the officials' dressing room at the end of today's game. I'm sorry, but the corruption we should really be worried about is not Liverpool winning in the 99th minute, but our relegation rivals pulling strings with the officials.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back