• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Any other team with that percentage of Asthmatics in their team would surely be investigated. The Bradley Wiggins eleven.
It's so obvious that even muggles are working it out. I've seen Wengers greatest sides at GP, Mournihos, City in 2018 and SAF great United sides in latter nougties, they were defined by great skill and great defenders and midfielders. Klopps freaks simply aren't great players, I don't care what muggles say. I remember watching Chelsea come to GP in Mournihos 1st season and I was amazed at the strength and skill of Chelseas side. Arsenals 1 touch play when they beat us 6-1 was amazing. Muggles can't explain how far better sides than Klopps Liverpool, haven't had his success. Look at Chelsea side who beat us in FA cup final, world class players everywhere. Yet Klopp has had success with an injury prone centre back, a right back who can't defend and came out of nowhere, a left back who on occasion looks championship quality. Average midfielders like Milner and Henderson in prime suddenly playing out their skin. If it took Ronaldo 3 years to get to his best at United, how did Salah come into premier league and set world alight. Mane is nowhere near as good as Henry, Rooney, Drogba, or even Shearer. Muggles need to give their head a wobble, the idea that Klopp somehow has access to different training techniques that had evaded teams like Barca. Where Barca have to rest players yet Liverpool don't despite playing a much higher intensity game is ridiculous. They have no Scholes, no Iniesta, no Silva, no Fabregas, there's nobody who breaks down teams with a splitting ball like KDB does, yet they've managed to do well is farcical. When they are off peds like last season they look extremely average.

It's so obvious that even muggles are working it out. I've seen Wengers greatest sides at GP, Mournihos, City in 2018 and SAF great United sides in latter nougties, they were defined by great skill and great defenders and midfielders. Klopps freaks simply aren't great players, I don't care what muggles say. I remember watching Chelsea come to GP in Mournihos 1st season and I was amazed at the strength and skill of Chelseas side. Arsenals 1 touch play when they beat us 6-1 was amazing. Muggles can't explain how far better sides than Klopps Liverpool, haven't had his success. Look at Chelsea side who beat us in FA cup final, world class players everywhere. Yet Klopp has had success with an injury prone centre back, a right back who can't defend and came out of nowhere, a left back who on occasion looks championship quality. Average midfielders like Milner and Henderson in prime suddenly playing out their skin. If it took Ronaldo 3 years to get to his best at United, how did Salah come into premier league and set world alight. Mane is nowhere near as good as Henry, Rooney, Drogba, or even Shearer. Muggles need to give their head a wobble, the idea that Klopp somehow has access to different training techniques that had evaded teams like Barca. Where Barca have to rest players yet Liverpool don't despite playing a much higher intensity game is ridiculous. They have no Scholes, no Iniesta, no Silva, no Fabregas, there's nobody who breaks down teams with a splitting ball like KDB does, yet they've managed to do well is farcical. When they are off peds like last season they look extremely average.

FSG’s only interview question for the new manager will be ‘will you carry on the doping programme’. No wonder Xabi Alonso, unbeaten in three comps all season, breaking the Bundesliga record for games unbeaten with a bunch of players who were in the bottom half before he arrived, is top of their list. Maybe a rookie manager with a few seasons of experience really is better than all those managers Bayern have ever had previously with all their world class players? Or maybe not.

Not a man you would wanna get on wrong side of
But Carragher will get the boys round to sort him out like he could have done to Lucas Neill...

Nah mate, it's klopps personality, he makes players better by just being there and talking an that. Not opposition players tho, the klopp magic doesn't work on them.

He makes players more skillful, ,running wise, thru sheer will.

Clearly.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back