• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

What exactly does 'I don't even care' mean anyway? What is it precisely that he 'doesn't care' about in that ludicrously overblown statement?

Unless he's talking generally, about opposition coaches, the disabled, Italians, that sort of thing, I suppose...

Don't even worry mate, just look at the pony this beaut posts up.

Alexander-Arnold has 10 PL assists so far, so he's well on course to beat the record of 13 assists by a defender in a single PL season, set by Alexander-Arnold in 19/20, which beat Alexander-Arnold's previous record of 12 assists by a defender in a single PL season in 18/19.

https://twitter.com/LFCLaurie/status/1482751982406455300/analytics

What exactly does 'I don't even care' mean anyway? What is it precisely that he 'doesn't care' about in that ludicrously overblown statement?

Unless he's talking generally, about opposition coaches, the disabled, Italians, that sort of thing, I suppose...
I suspect that he means 'I don't even care what anyone else thinks'.

Don't even worry mate, just look at the pony this beaut posts up.

Alexander-Arnold has 10 PL assists so far, so he's well on course to beat the record of 13 assists by a defender in a single PL season, set by Alexander-Arnold in 19/20, which beat Alexander-Arnold's previous record of 12 assists by a defender in a single PL season in 18/19.

Best midfielder in da werrrrld tho (when it suits)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back