• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Klopp in the roped off section of the Hawksmoor before that event at the Arena, I thought this 'man of the people' would have been in the Blob Shop or somewhere.

Imagine a single Evertonian being that creepy and weird.

They are the absolute epitome of a cult.

Exactly mate... Imagine walking in and seeing a fellow Evertonian doing this:

For the RS that's normal and they applaud this kind of behavior.

But if I accidentally walked in on a mate, who's also a fellow Evertonian, and I saw him acting like this, I would GENUINELY be concerned about the state of his mental well being, and I'd sit him down ask him: 'Mate, please tell me what has happened in your life up until this point, where not only did you think that making a video like this, but also that putting it on social media for the whole world to see would be a brilliant idea?!?'

To be fair, it's still a hellva lot of an improvement over this monstrosity that someone got a while back...

View attachment 259042

The stuff nightmares are made of! 😳

Great thing about this one is his nose is the shape of a missing piece of Jigsaw that all of us have had missing in a Jigsaw puzzle over the years.

Whenever it happens again and your missing just one more piece, rest assured Klopps nose has it safe and sound for you.

tumblr_lm9q7sunJR1qejm2wo1_500.gif

'All heavymetalfuzbal and keine Spielzeit makes Klopp run out of energy.'

Great thing about this one is his nose is the shape of a missing piece of Jigsaw that all of us have had missing in a Jigsaw puzzle over the years.

Whenever it happens again and your missing just one more piece, rest assured Klopps nose has it safe and sound for you.
So he was the fabled missing piece of the jigsaw all along? And now he isn't, oh cruel irony.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back