Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verbatim from BBC website

MATCH PREVIEW
As if it isn't always, Anfield will be a very special place to be on Sunday.

Impartial, lads.

the good news is you have you whatever you like for brekky tomoz and not worry about putting any weight, because the coverage of this game is going to make you throw up over and over again

When I saw it was Ince / Fowler on for MOTD, I knew the deluge was incoming.

SAVE US JESUS

I think there's going to be plenty of bubbles burst at Klanfield tomorrow.City just have the better players and tbh i can see them winning pretty comfortably.

Hang on a second you don't need a user account on RAWK to view the general football thread but on here you do.That means the shower over on RAWK are taking the time to register accounts on here to view this thread!So much for not caring about what those bitter blues think eh.:D Liverpool the club of arrogance hubris and contradictions.Everton the club of class humility and decency.We were boss long before they were.If you know your history Koppites.;)

the good news is you have you whatever you like for brekky tomoz and not worry about putting any weight, because the coverage of this game is going to make you throw up over and over again

remote_mute_button_fig1.jpg

£10 on Gerrard to score and win, and Chelsea win (couldn't get an accumulator on a penalty and a Liverpool win so that's the next best bet). £10 on just a Liverpool win and Chelsea win, no specifics

And £1 at like 20/1 on kompany red card, and same for a demechelis red card

Might as well make some money off the dark day that will happen tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back