Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have no chance.

Danny Murphy said last week: it's fate. All the media and officials agree with him too.

I'm moving onto next season now. I wonder if it's 'fate' that they win it next season too...and the one after?

It's all about fate.

Oooooh nice prediction Dave

I'm remarkably calm about it, myself.
Oh hello :)

Sure you are mate.

Can't believe this. I really really wanted you to win the league too. What a bummer. It would of been massive for the city this. The feeling was mutual wasn't it mate, as you wanted us to get 4th like...... awww hey, but still sound as a pound lad. Still been a great season hasn't it? You've still done well. I really wanted you to win it too

I really wanted you to win the league, would of been good for the city. But hey been good though for us anyway hasn't it. Did I mention that I wanted you to win the league mate

Sound that mate

Oh hello :)

Sure you are mate.

Can't believe this. I really really wanted you to win the league too. What a bummer. It would of been massive for the city this. The feeling was mutual wasn't it mate, as you wanted us to get 4th like...... awww hey, but still sound as a pound lad. Still been a great season hasn't it? You've still done well. I really wanted you to win it too

I really wanted you to win the league, would of been good for the city. But hey been good though for us anyway hasn't it. Did I mention that I wanted you to win the league mate

Sound that mate
Is this a come on?

Next in the sequence: Toys out of pram

imagejpg1_zps3959de4c.jpg

Nothing worse than ending your days as a [Poor language removed] no-mark wank-stain of a Kopite, so he's unlikely to get his wish.

Utter twunt. :bye:

You
I'm agog at the amount of crap I'm reading where they're painted as paupers or flag bearers for good ethics and morals.

It's usually perpetuated by themselves or ex employees but its staggering that no one is pulling them up on it in the media.

It's one thing them winning the league but them trying to bestow themselves such qualities is quite nauseating.

May we never ever have their shame.

They are the media.

Noticed Class & Dignity FC not kicking the ball back after Chelsea put it out after a player was injured...

Should be proud.

Edit: according to Frank Lampard, twice they failed to hand the ball back. What a credit to the modern game they really are.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back