• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like they removed the flames only and just added milkshakes. The whole thing has been changed, they're seriously being outraged by that the sorrowful professional victims. Did they seriously want a whole Dunkin Donuts mock up but leave the flames lads. Bad bells. I hate them the gang of scruffy, boring, gang of meffs.
This is why I love you x

This is why I love you x
They're idiots though, absolute idiots. How dare an American company disassociate our dead from their advertising campaign. Yeah because people who want an Espresso and a waffle need to know don't they. Ffs, they wind me up like no other people manage to. I would rather spend and evening with Jihadi John than one of them blerts right now.

They're idiots though, absolute idiots. How dare an American company disassociate our dead from their advertising campaign. Yeah because people who want an Espresso and a waffle need to know don't they. Ffs, they wind me up like no other people manage to. I would rather spend and evening with Jihadi John than one of them blerts right now.
It's an illness mate.

I'd pity them if they weren't so detestable.

It's an illness mate.

I'd pity them if they weren't so detestable.
If Dunkin Donuts came over and poured a hot chocolate over the flame then yeah that's too far. All they've done is rehash a badge to fit their company and those monumental mings have seen their arse like they always do. Liverpool FC offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. I'm getting wound up now lol

If Dunkin Donuts came over and poured a hot chocolate over the flame then yeah that's too far. All they've done is rehash a badge to fit their company and those monumental mings have seen their arse like they always do. Liverpool FC offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. I'm getting wound up now lol

Brendan likes dipping his lovers bellend in hot chocolate.........so he does.

Brendan_Rodgers-2_2290909b.jpg

-you-loser.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back