• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what I want to happen

It would be humorous to see them drop out of the Champions League, but they'd probably have a good chance of winning Europa if they did

Probably the best outcome is that they progress in 2nd place and then get a really tough side in the knock outs

It would be humorous to see them drop out of the Champions League, but they'd probably have a good chance of winning Europa if they did

Probably the best outcome is that they progress in 2nd place and then get a really tough side in the knock outs

Don't they drop in Europa if they lose in the next round or has that changed?

Drawn against Barcelona . And their old "hero" knocks them out :D

Normally you would say a draw away at Seville would be a positive result - but not under those circumstances!

It's just a shame they aren't playing away this weekend.

stQkLII.png

Loads trying to get into the ground at Seville with jarg tickets then kicking off and refusing to move when they were refused entry, of course the plod are going to react like they did ffs.

Loads trying to get into the ground at Seville with jarg tickets then kicking off and refusing to move when they were refused entry, of course the plod are going to react like they did ffs.
The beauty of it is, they don't think they are doing any harm in turning up without tickets, and then kicking off, it's like it's their right, always have,always will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back