• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuco was pushed for their goal, they routinely pushed our players in our box and never got punished.
This. I shouted foul at the TV immediately. Commentators said nothing. They stole a goal as usual at Analfield. And them complain when we get a pen for an obvious push in the back. Load of tossers!

Absolutely love klopps meltdown, it's beautiful to see the mask slipping, pressures getting to them and nice to see Sam getting under their skin.
Trying to get dcl a ban the wrongun, he takes a step towards lovren too shield the ball as any decent striker would, it's lovrens fault for being an utter cart horse that he's daft enough to commit the foul, taking into account how may players were slipping in the conditions already

UGw1mKB.gif
Absolutely brilliant that...lollollollol

Red here. I don't blame any manager parking the bus against us. We don't get around the back of teams to the byline to pull it back for attackers to come on to the ball. If you wanna hurt us I would use Lookmans pace to drag Lovren out wide where he will make a dopey challenge giving Sigurdsson the chance to whip one in. Press Herman Munster in goal at goal kicks as he will give you possession back when he boots it straight out. Fat head is wise enough to tell your centre halves to leave no space behind for our attackers to exploit. Mane's trickery could be key for us as I see Coutinho getting tracked everywhere. Nil nil or one goal either way is how I see it.
Told you Lovren would do it. Mane being greedy came back to bite us on the arse. We didn't deserve it , lacksadzical attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back