• No

Votes: 94 38.8%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 27 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy with Howe as manager.
Bournemouth play some decent football....certainly a damn sight better than the rubbish we’ve been watching for the last two or three years...and he has an attacking philosophy.
He shows little fear of opposition which is itself a good thing.

My worry about Howe is he will be too young and inexperienced to have the confidence to tell the club to get shut of Walsh, we need someone who can instantly get respect and get that idiot out of the club

Eddie Howe is aged 40. His experience is steadily increasing. He was first appointed Bournemouth manager in January 2009 - 9 years ago. This is his third year in the Premier League.

Almost all his transfer dealings have been with English clubs. He paid £15 million for Jordan Ibe in summer 2016, and £20 million for Nathan Ake in summer 2017. Jermain Defoe also signed for Bournemouth on a free transfer.

He can probably look after himself.

No ffs we keep making the same mistake - appointing bottom half managers then stood bemused with our todger in hand wondering why the feck we are stuck in midtable.

Bloody get Fonesca/Tuchel/Silva etc. In
You say no bottom half managers and then suggest one who got relegated? I like the idea of Howe. Where do you think Bournemouth should be finishing. They have no money and still play nice stuff and challenge the big boys.

You say no bottom half managers and then suggest one who got relegated? I like the idea of Howe. Where do you think Bournemouth should be finishing. They have no money and still play nice stuff and challenge the big boys.

Silva isnt a bottom half manager he is a foreign manager given a shot by 2 bottom half clubs - one who got relegated but were always going down and the other he had not far off the top 6 until we turned his head.

Howe is utter gash - if you watched us under Roberto Martinez then that's what Eddie Howe's Everton will be like minus a 20 goal a season forward and Gareth Barry.

It's a tough one with Howe. On merit he deserves a shot at a bigger job but I'm just not sure he'd fit in here, he's a bit too nice. I'm wanting somebody to come in a full on volley Schneiderlin right up the shitter.

It's a tough one with Howe. On merit he deserves a shot at a bigger job but I'm just not sure he'd fit in here, he's a bit too nice. I'm wanting somebody to come in a full on volley Schneiderlin right up the shitter.

We have 30000 on here who would happily do that.

He isn't nice mate.
His character on the training ground etc is 100% not how he comes across on the telly.

So does Dyce then on those grounds, not sure id want either though. I think if Moshiri is serious about building a club, team, stadium etc etc then we need to pay for a proper proven manager and back that person, if we will give Fat Sam £6m a year then surely that should entice some decent names.

So does Dyce then on those grounds, not sure id want either though. I think if Moshiri is serious about building a club, team, stadium etc etc then we need to pay for a proper proven manager and back that person, if we will give Fat Sam £6m a year then surely that should entice some decent names.

Hard to argue with Dyche on merit and no doubt his Burnley side are punching above their weight but he's still a defence first manager who refers to himself in the third person and thinks the world owes him something because he's English.

Hard to argue with Dyche on merit and no doubt his Burnley side are punching above their weight but he's still a defence first manager who refers to himself in the third person and thinks the world owes him something because he's English.
He certainly seems to have a bit of chip on his shoulder about something when it comes to other managers i do agree.

He’s a manager that doesn't have a plan b and seriously lacks game management.
Multiple games this season bournemouth have been winning and keep attacking while forgetting their defensive duties.
Bournemouth were in the relegation zone a few weeks ago, funny how the shouts for him to be manager werent around then.

Howe managed his team very well yesterday. He was obliged to make an early change by injury, but made an early tactical change.

BBC Sport; "The hosts fell behind after only five minutes when Shaqiri, who had an earlier shot cleared off the line, was left unmarked to glance in a header for the opening goal and there was further bad news for the Cherries when Steve Cook went off injured after only 13 minutes. That led to Howe making a tactical change as he replaced a defender with a forward, with King coming on and Bournemouth moving to a 4-4-2 formation."

The goals came from two substitutes, King and Mousset.

The Cherries are unbeaten in seven Premier League games (won four, drew three), their longest ever run without a loss in the competition.

Silva was and still is Moshris first choice. Get a tenner on Columbo now. Just one more thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.