Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS:

EDEN HAZARD SPOTTED OUTSIDE GOODISON

general_lee_400x300.jpg

Hazard won Young player of the year in France last year, and was one of the 5 players in the running for Player of the year this year. I don't know stats, anyone could research those and I'm too lazy, but he's considered one of Europe's very best young players, and has repeatedly declared he'd prefer to go to Arsenal or Real Madrid one day but has also repeatedly stated he's not ready to leave Lille yet. Zidane said that if it were up to him, he'd take Hazard to Madrid with his eyes closed.

Check him on YouTube and see him destroy Lyon, the RS, Monaco, ... he is absolutely fantastic. Switches wings and I reckon he plays best in a 4-3-3 system where's he's one of the outside forwards. He can shoot from afar, is a very intelligent runner and has mad skills.

Trouble is with our kind of funding we couldn't afford him if we tried, his price is rumoured to be from 15 to 20m.

If we can get him, [Poor language removed] it I'm buying season's tickets and flying in every other weekend just to watch him and Fellaini fist every other club.

Final point: Who wouldn't want a player with a name like that? It's friggin awesome.

I'm guessing he's be Pienaars replacement then :/

If we can get him, [Poor language removed] it I'm buying season's tickets and flying in every other weekend just to watch him and Fellaini fist every other club.

Final point: Who wouldn't want a player with a name like that? It's friggin awesome.

If English is not your native tongue then that is some inspired literature.

Applauding here.

I remember this Hazard cat, he was the one who done an ace little run against the [Poor language removed] through their defence and Reina made a top save. He looked very good in the first leg.

He'll end up at Spurs.

If he's as good as people think he is, surely we'd be doing good business to swap him for Pienaar.

Hazard won Young player of the year in France last year, and was one of the 5 players in the running for Player of the year this year. I don't know stats, anyone could research those and I'm too lazy, but he's considered one of Europe's very best young players, and has repeatedly declared he'd prefer to go to Arsenal or Real Madrid one day but has also repeatedly stated he's not ready to leave Lille yet. Zidane said that if it were up to him, he'd take Hazard to Madrid with his eyes closed.

Check him on YouTube and see him destroy Lyon, the RS, Monaco, ... he is absolutely fantastic. Switches wings and I reckon he plays best in a 4-3-3 system where's he's one of the outside forwards. He can shoot from afar, is a very intelligent runner and has mad skills.

Trouble is with our kind of funding we couldn't afford him if we tried, his price is rumoured to be from 15 to 20m.

Final point: Who wouldn't want a player with a name like that? It's friggin awesome

Apparently we've sold over 29000 of them already so join the cue ... I think this would tip the 30000 barrier me.

If he's as good as people think he is, surely we'd be doing good business to swap him for Pienaar.

Whos saying that? It could be the Yobo and Vaughn out to get him in?

Who knows really. I wouldn't jump to a conclusion that its a straight swap.

Whos saying that? It could be the Yobo and Vaughn out to get him in?

Who knows really. I wouldn't jump to a conclusion that its a straight swap.

BLS suggested it mate. I can't really see Yobo and Vaughan raising 15-20 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.