EFL Cup - Second Round Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to Doncaster once to visit family friends. I was five. I had the chickenpox.

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif

Charlie Williams of the TV comedians show was one of the first black professional footballers and played for Doncaster Rovers .That is all I know about them . Never been to Doncaster and probably never will .

One of the legends goes by the name of Alick Jeffrey striker broke his leg playing for England under 21
Very good read about him on Wikipedia

It’s a free hit for us. A full ground, possible to coverage much needed monies coming into the club.

Everton have always been ‘a favourite’ of my brothers since we watched the 1966 FA Cup Final against Sheffield Wednesday on our black & white telly.

Where as I’ve always had a ‘fondness’ for Man Utd (First English club to win European Cup. Players like Best, Charlton, Denis Law not difficult to be ‘seduced’ as a 12 year old.

I hope we draw them next at Old Trafford & fill the coffers.

I hope you stay in the Premiership, truly.

It’s a free hit for us. A full ground, possible to coverage much needed monies coming into the club.

Everton have always been ‘a favourite’ of my brothers since we watched the 1966 FA Cup Final against Sheffield Wednesday on our black & white telly.

Where as I’ve always had a ‘fondness’ for Man Utd (First English club to win European Cup. Players like Best, Charlton, Denis Law not difficult to be ‘seduced’ as a 12 year old.

I hope we draw them next at Old Trafford & fill the coffers.

I hope you stay in the Premiership, truly.
How much we thinking for tickets and more important how many tickets we getting

Ian Snodin. Ray Veall. Two Rovers players ended up at Goodison. Ian was best player on the pitch in 1985 despite your all star, wonderful, team. It's why you bought him in the end. And then Harry Gregg and David Pegg, héroes of Munich. Never forgetting the incomparable, tragic, Aleck Jeffrey.

BobG

I'm sure we could sell 5,000 but I reckon it'll be capped at about 2,000 . The football authorities don't seem to encourage big away followings nowadays.
Will depend how many they can sell. They will want to get to maximum capacity to ensure they make as much money as possible. If they can get that from giving us 2k they will do. If they can't do it unless we get 3k+ then thats what we will get.

Would also expect they try and charge as much as possible to away fans aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.