EitC in Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnniepk

Player Valuation: £8m
I am just back from the most wonderful experience of working in a local school in Nakuru, Kenya.
I was at St Thirazs in Rhonda. A slum area. Its a few corrugated iron sheet buildings on land bought an amazing Kenyan man who bought the land and built the buildings , in his quest to give the local kids of Rhonda an education.
The trip was organised by Everton in the Community.
All the people who went over were volunteers who funded their own trip.

Some amazing work is being done over there by Everton in the Community. They are really making a difference.
Our team delivered classroom teaching, coaching and construction projects. (A new toilet block was built.)

Alongside this , donations of football kit, sports equipment, shoes, school books materials, toys, mattresses, pillows etc were taken over or sourced for the school.

Everton are very well known and highly regarded in this area of Kenya. Mostly down to the work of EiTC

Attachments

• IMG-20230403-WA0120.jpg
    IMG-20230403-WA0120.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 25
I am just back from the most wonderful experience of working in a local school in Nakuru, Kenya.
I was at St Thirazs in Rhonda. A slum area. Its a few corrugated iron sheet buildings on land bought an amazing Kenyan man who bought the land and built the buildings , in his quest to give the local kids of Rhonda an education.
The trip was organised by Everton in the Community.
All the people who went over were volunteers who funded their own trip.

Some amazing work is being done over there by Everton in the Community. They are really making a difference.
Our team delivered classroom teaching, coaching and construction projects. (A new toilet block was built.)

Alongside this , donations of football kit, sports equipment, shoes, school books materials, toys, mattresses, pillows etc were taken over or sourced for the school.

Everton are very well known and highly regarded in this area of Kenya. Mostly down to the work of EiTC

Another award incoming for DBB, Damo won't be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.