Transfer Rumour El Bilal Touré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be bothered going through pages of posts...I guess that Bilal has told us to wait whilst united take care of signing the Danish striker from atalanta so that then he can then make an informed decision on where to go next as by then atalanta will be able to match our offer. In essence we are his second option if atalanta moves collapse. Am I correct?
No one knows mate. aside from a couple of reputable ITKs who have said we have had an offer accepted, it’s just people guessing and palming it off as fact and others arguing about who is a bigger club, us or Atalanta as a reason why he won’t choose us.

Could always offer him more money if they really want him, is horrible but just have to wait now and hope can get it done

Can't be bothered going through pages of posts...I guess that Bilal has told us to wait whilst united take care of signing the Danish striker from atalanta so that then he can then make an informed decision on where to go next as by then atalanta will be able to match our offer. In essence we are his second option if atalanta moves collapse. Am I correct?
no

The important thing is that we have another option if we dont sign him

Thats been our issue too many times. A deal hasn't happened and we've not had any alternative
At least there is time left in this window to look at more options. We usually miss out like this (if we don’t sign him) on deadline day.

Sounds like it's off then. But doubt anything is signed yet, we could always up our wage offer.

I'd prefer we don't wait around too long in any case, move onto the next ASAP if its not looking good. Won't be long before our plan B and C are being signed by other teams.

Whos this benji people keep referencing?

Why do people think he knows anything?

I couldn't give a hoot if we sign him specifically or not. I just want to sign someone with an ounce of hope, promise, er..... luck. It's a gamble whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.