End this suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags, great servant, but looks a spent force.
Baines, as per jags or more so but the last few knocks have taken a toll
Michael Keane, we be better with michael Jackson ffs

Williams - shyte
Pennington - no
Kenny - no
Robinson - don’t know

Coleman and Holgate escape the cull

Surly Marco has to see this.

Doubt he reads GOT

No poise at the back, no creativity in midfield, no pace up front, no desire in multiple transfer windows from the club to ever change this.

Not true. The sums spent on this squad are absolutely eye-watering. The problem has been astounding incompetence, mostly on the part of Walsh and Koeman.

Ever since that dreadful pre season under Martinez I’ve always been a little bit wary of us performing poorly in pre season. Very worried about our defence here

Not true. The sums spent on this squad are absolutely eye-watering. The problem has been astounding incompetence, mostly on the part of Walsh and Koeman.

That’s my point though, we just never address the issues that everyone can see. We keep buying massive lumps at centrehalf, Williams Keane, new contract for Pennington, we keep buying crabs in midfield, and we keep buying central strikers (Lukaku aside) who have no pace.

Buy a new fkin defence please marcel, forget just the one CB aswell need at least two.

We have the worst set of central defenders in the league

They spend all their time on the ground looking at the ball in the net. It could be funny images but being so serious these cowards need to be shipped.

Worrying this. Hope they’re further along than they’re broadcasting about signing some defenders. If I have to watch Williams in an actual game I’ll put me head through a window. Whole new left side needed at the back

Jags, great servant, but looks a spent force.
Baines, as per jags or more so but the last few knocks have taken a toll
Michael Keane, we be better with michael Jackson ffs

Williams - shyte
Pennington - no
Kenny - no
Robinson - don’t know

Coleman and Holgate escape the cull

Surly Marco has to see this.

Excellent judgement. Its no wonder it has become the norm for everton to ship 3 or 4 or 5 goals a game. Do we realise we have become numb to this. Imagine this happening 5 or more years ago. Impossible.

Something I would really love to see from Jags before he eventually leaves is, him actually bollocking someone when they've cocked up, or having a go at the ref, or backing a player up when it kicks - off, you know, something the captain of your team does.

Jags do that...now come on... more chance of him being able to turn water into wine

If we sign; Digne, Mina and Hinteregger that should be fine, as we have Coleman at right back, I will just be flabbergasted if it happens, given our poor transfer windows of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.