• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England fans

I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd see the men's senior England side even reach one Final, let alone two

All the pain I felt as a nipper during Euro 96 and France 98

It really can get you down

I'm so happy for the younger generation that they've been able to grow up experiencing these moments

Now bloody win it England. Not just for the kids who will have it as a defining moment of their football supporting youth. Not just for broken folk like me who had given up hope of even imagining that something like this might happen. Not just for the veterans who remember 1966 and want to see one more England win in their lifetime

Do it for all of us

Bring it home

I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd see the men's senior England side even reach one Final, let alone two

I'm so happy for the younger generation that they've been able to grow up experiencing these moments

Now bloody win it England. Not just for the kids who will have it as a defining moment of their football supporting youth. Not just for broken folk like me who had given up hope of even imagining that something like this might happen. Not just for the veterans who remember 1966 and want to see one more England win in their lifetime

Do it for all of us

Bring it home
Most spanish kids won't have seen Spain win anything either.

Hope Spain win.

Do it for all of us

Bring it home
I don’t feel the younger generation have earned this. I need them to go through the years of pain before they get to enjoy it…

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back