• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England FC Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is, if Rooney came back to Goodison with the team we have now, he'd be special again. And we would win the league, in France.

Can't believe Barry gets a game for City, never mind for England... Same goes for Crouch - never an International class striker.

Your lot really should be tonking the likes of Montenegro.

Can't believe Barry gets a game for City, never mind for England... Same goes for Crouch - never an International class striker.

Your lot really should be tonking the likes of Montenegro.

England players drank more beer, spit roasted more hookers and earnt more lucrative book tie ins and sponsorship deals than the Monenegrians. Call themselves footballers?

I was foolish enough to attend yesterday evenings sordid affair.

£42 a ticket to watch that pathetic excuse for a national team.

Throw in 2 x trainfare and dinner for the enemy, I was bummed to the tune of £148.

They were doing a £20 deal according to the radio.

I joined the fan thing when Wembley was being built, just to get tickets for the 1st game, took the kids down (u21 Baines played).
Parry was sayin' on Talksport that people should head off with their kids (from mids and north), just take em out of school like.
£100 fuel
£10-15 for parking
Tickets
all the other shiz, food etc

That would be a +£200er for a Tuesday night, not a feckin chance.

Would do it for Everton like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back