• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England Games/Fans

England

• Englano

• Englaye

• Scouse

• Johnny Foreigner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Carsley had them playing again against The Republic of Ireland last night. So much better than under the dull enthusiasm drain that was Southgate.

Gordon and Grealish played well, will they get a game when Foden and Palmer are available? Even Kane looked like a footballer again.

Finland on Tuesday night.
Who is watching?
What would you change for it? (Other than your underwear hopefully by then)

Carsley had them playing again against The Republic of Ireland last night. So much better than under the dull enthusiasm drain that was Southgate.

Gordon and Grealish played well, will they get a game when Foden and Palmer are available? Even Kane looked like a footballer again.

Finland on Tuesday night.
Who is watching?
What would you change for it? (Other than your underwear hopefully by then)
I’ll probably watch it. Main change for me would be Gomes in for Mainoo. Maybe I’d give MGW a go in Grealish’s position too. Was quite an impressive cameo from him off the bench I thought

I’ll probably watch it. Main change for me would be Gomes in for Mainoo. Maybe I’d give MGW a go in Grealish’s position too. Was quite an impressive cameo from him off the bench I thought

I wouldn’t mind seeing Watkins start up front and see what difference he makes to the system. I think he’ll be far more effective in this fluid setup than Kane.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back