• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England Games/Fans

England

• Englano

• Englaye

• Scouse

• Johnny Foreigner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rumoured starting line up tonight:

Pickford
TAA
Stones
Guehi
Lewis
Gomes
Rice
Grealish
Gordon
Kane
Saka

Looks like he pretty much knows his starting line up and has a clear idea of the formation and profile of player he’ll be using. Won’t be any shoehorning of players into positions just to get them in the side. I think Foden in for Grealish when fully fit and that’ll be pretty much the line up. Could maybe even see Bellingham being a rotation with Rice, I’ve never seen him as a number 10.

Looks like he pretty much knows his starting line up and has a clear idea of the formation and profile of player he’ll be using. Won’t be any shoehorning of players into positions just to get them in the side. I think Foden in for Grealish when fully fit and that’ll be pretty much the line up.
Still would be interesting to see the same team but without Kane - people were saying he's back or whatever but he was still extremely sluggish and unfamiliar of what to do somehow. Foden for Grealish too when fit obvs, even though both offer a different kind of output and Grealish looks better overall.

Looks like he pretty much knows his starting line up and has a clear idea of the formation and profile of player he’ll be using. Won’t be any shoehorning of players into positions just to get them in the side. I think Foden in for Grealish when fully fit and that’ll be pretty much the line up. Could maybe even see Bellingham being a rotation with Rice, I’ve never seen him as a number 10.
Yeah, but will get interesting when Bellingham is fit too though.

Yeah, but will get interesting when Bellingham is fit too though.

As I said I’d like to see him in the Rice role and breaking from deep. That’s where he’s at his best, I think he’s been mis-profiled quite a bit by both club and country the last couple of years. He’s an all round midfielder for me. But there’s certainly a wealth of options for Carsley. Palmer to consider too, he’s too good not to get a look in.

As I said I’d like to see him in the Rice role and breaking from deep. That’s where he’s at his best, I think he’s been mis-profiled quite a bit by both club and country the last couple of years. He’s an all round midfielder for me. But there’s certainly a wealth of options for Carsley. Palmer to consider too, he’s too good not to get a look in.
Quite a selection headache, regardless of what tactic/setup he'd use - the quality and quantity of attacking players England have currently is absolutely insane.

Still would be interesting to see the same team but without Kane - people were saying he's back or whatever but he was still extremely sluggish and unfamiliar of what to do somehow. Foden for Grealish too when fit obvs, even though both offer a different kind of output and Grealish looks better overall.

Yeah I like the idea of a busy striker who runs off the shoulder and forces the opposition CB’s to go backwards in this system.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back