Eugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

Player Valuation: £35m
Just a heads up lads...if anyone comes across an article from the sun tomorrow (not that you read it anyway) with a wedding video featured in it (martinez makes an appearance) then I can only apologize

Hate the scummy paper and have tried to get them not to [Poor language removed] publish it...but since we did a piece to the South Wales Echo down here apparently we have lost the rights.

They are going to pay us money for it, so am going to donate that straight to the Hillsborough fund #jft96

Sorry lads - shouldn't have let wales online do the piece in the first place really - but there you go, ya live and live.

Just a heads up lads...if anyone comes across an article from the sun tomorrow (not that you read it anyway) with a wedding video featured in it (martinez makes an appearance) then I can only apologize

Hate the scummy paper and have tried to get them not to [Poor language removed] publish it...but since we did a piece to the South Wales Echo down here apparently we have lost the rights.

They are going to pay us money for it, so am going to donate that straight to the Hillsborough fund #jft96

Sorry lads - shouldn't have let wales online do the piece in the first place really - but there you go, ya live and live.

I assume you work for that paper?

To be fair people from the city of Liverpool shouldn't shy away from all forms of media promotion just in case the sun picks it up

Just saw the video, the Express have ran with it too. Cracking thing you've done for her there mate, getting that message from Roberto must have been absolutely boss.

Congratulations on your wedding and best luck the two of you.

Listen mate, there's not a lot you can do if a national paper picks it up. You didn't write it for the scum directly so don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.