• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Euro 2024 Predictor

Status
Not open for further replies.
France will meet England in the Semi final, should both win group and make it that far.

I think they're the best two nations in the Euros this year, but as we always see with a major tournament it doesn't always go as planned!

Denmark to win their group.
Not a bad shout. I don't think England's group is quite the cakewalk the tabloids like to portray it as. There's a touch of the E-A-S-Y (England, Algeria, Slovenia, Yanks) from 2010 about it from certain quarters, and we know how that ended...

I think England will have two very awkward matches in that group. The Danes are well capable of getting something from them.

Not a bad shout. I don't think England's group is quite the cakewalk the tabloids like to portray it as. There's a touch of the E-A-S-Y (England, Algeria, Slovenia, Yanks) from 2010 about it from certain quarters, and we know how that ended...

I think England will have two very awkward matches in that group. The Danes are well capable of getting something from them.
I hope so. My lovey Swedes never made it so I shall cheer on the Danes. Around 5/1 they are worth a couple of quid to win the group.

Serbia are no walkover. They tend to be a second seed in qualifying and subsequently give the top seed a run for their money.
Does feel they're missing some quality throughout this time though.

Denmark ageing, not quite the same team as previous tournaments. Still very dangerous, but England should be beating them.

Slovenia - early goal settles the nerves.

I genuinely believe it'll be a tight group and might even win the group with 5 points.

Serbia are no walkover. They tend to be a second seed in qualifying and subsequently give the top seed a run for their money.
Does feel they're missing some quality throughout this time though.

Denmark ageing, not quite the same team as previous tournaments. Still very dangerous, but England should be beating them.

Slovenia - early goal settles the nerves.

I genuinely believe it'll be a tight group and might even win the group with 5 points.
Denmark are definitely not the team they were when we last played them 3 years ago. Lost to the likes of Northern Ireland and Kazakhstan in qualifying, lost to Australia at the world cup. Should still be a tricky game though. I would definitely expect England to drop points somewhere in the group.

Denmark are definitely not the team they were when we last played them 3 years ago. Lost to the likes of Northern Ireland and Kazakhstan in qualifying, lost to Australia at the world cup. Should still be a tricky game though. I would definitely expect England to drop points somewhere in the group.

I think points will be dropped, but is that the Everton in me? :lol:

With Foden, Bellingham, Kane, Palmer, Rice even Saka.... should England be losing to any of those?

I know the tournaments don't always go to plan as we know (SA 2010); but I'd be shocked if England don't win the group. I'd much rather have Belgiums group, but it's 3 tricky ties as opposed to a group of death, ideally it's wrapped up by Slovenia.

I think points will be dropped, but is that the Everton in me? lol

With Foden, Bellingham, Kane, Palmer, Rice even Saka.... should England be losing to any of those?

I know the tournaments don't always go to plan as we know (SA 2010); but I'd be shocked if England don't win the group. I'd much rather have Belgiums group, but it's 3 tricky ties as opposed to a group of death, ideally it's wrapped up by Slovenia.
Yeah looking at all 3 games in isolation, you'd expect England to win all of them. But I don't think England have ever won a group with 3 wins before lol

Usually in each group stage there's at least one underwhelming performance. USA in 22, Scotland in 21 for example. I'd expect us to win the group but to drop points somewhere. I reckon the other 3 teams will probably all take points off each other

Yeah looking at all 3 games in isolation, you'd expect England to win all of them. But I don't think England have ever won a group with 3 wins before lol

Usually in each group stage there's at least one underwhelming performance. USA in 22, Scotland in 21 for example. I'd expect us to win the group but to drop points somewhere. I reckon the other 3 teams will probably all take points off each other

I said yesterday, i
Genuinely think 5 points could win you the group. Such is the tightness of the other 3 sides in the group.

As soon as I thought it, I know I'll be vaulted on this, but I think if will be a tight group with few goals.

I think in terms of winning every game, it will depend on how they do first game. If they do exactly what I've said they wouldn't and smash Serbia by 3-4 goals you're more or less through; thay will play on a managers mind.

Ultimately, no one remembers if you win them all, as long as you top the group. A nice and comfortable 6pts from 2 games and the rotation will commence which has to be the priority!

Just had another look at this. Changed my mind a bit. I reckon France to win against Germany or Portugal in the final. England to lose in the QF to Spain. Scotland to get out of their group in 3rd place. Croatia to go out in the group stage. Austria to get to the QF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back