Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Euro Semi finals - ENG V NL; SPA v FRA

And France will likely find a way to crush that Spanish team's spirit. Spain have too many absentees for this one, and the old hands will find a way to the inevitable showdown with England.

I repeat: nobody is playing well enough to be hot favourites for this tournament. France have a better squad than England and the best player in the world - but you wouldn't really know it based on performances so far. But you would think Mbappe is going to have an impact at some point...
France haven’t been great just like England. They’ve only scored goals from penalties or from own goals and apart from Mbappe they haven’t been great up front.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of these games left are decided on penalties.

Can’t see England beating the Dutch the way they’ve been playing so far. Huge improvement needed even though this is not a great Dutch team

Anyone know the head to head England-Holland record in tournaments? I can remember a Dutch win in 88, a goalless draw in 90 and the England win in 96. Are they the only ones?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back