Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool echo report today gave a list of the teams who needed to go out for us to get pot 2 , 3 needed to lose , am I right in thinking Lyon, twente are gone ?. So feyenoord going out would complete the three wouldn't it

Liverpool echo report today gave a list of the teams who needed to go out for us to get pot 2 , 3 needed to lose , am I right in thinking Lyon, twente are gone ?. So feyenoord going out would complete the three wouldn't it

feyenoord are below us, wouldn't make a diff and they are winning now anyway

Some things are the way they are with draws. Look at Man City and then as always the [Poor language removed]. We just have to be good enough to get through.
Having said that, there are some teams I don't rate in Pot 2. Hull could progress :whip:
Yes you are right, I'd just love us to have an easy draw for a bloody change!

No, Spurs (3-1), Inter (6-0), Villarreal (4-0), Bruge (2-1), Panathibribetherefaikos (6-2), Sparta Prague (4-1) and BMG (6-2).

Looks like it ain't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back