Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do mate, cant see them giving us 10k, maybe around 5k.
Police will probably want to keep the numbers down, although loads will go without tickets like Nurnberg

Well looking at Lilles average attendance, considering its a 55k stadium, they would be daft to give a small allocation. However, with those 3 game package, maybe they are trying to get as many as possible to deter away fans sitting in the home end ??

Well looking at Lilles average attendance, considering its a 55k stadium, they would be daft to give a small allocation. However, with those 3 game package, maybe they are trying to get as many as possible to deter away fans sitting in the home end ??
seems that way, we will have around 10k in Lille whatever the allocation. Its so easy to get too that most will go even without tickets

Hope we get a big allocation for Lille, booked on the megabus from London to Lille wednesday £12.50 and back on Friday £17.50. Leaves London 10.30 am and arrives Lille 4.20 pm. and return from Lille Friday at 1.25 pm and arrive London 6.00 pm.. Not bad for £30.

I'm doing the exact same as you mate from East Midlands have you booked a hotel yet? Let me know if you find any good train deals I was lookin around last night for some

I've booked a hotel near the station, via hotels.com. Meininger Hotel - looks ok and was £80 for 2 nights with 24-hour cancellation. Must get the train booked!

I'm getting a mate over there to sign up in my name.
Tickets on sale tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm hoping you won't need ID as well at the turnstile since none of us have French ID cards.

Likewise, the guy who I'm going with has family in France - going to ask them to order ours as a safety net for guaranteed tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back