Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how I can get Lyon a ticket for my lonesome?

Tickets are not on sale yet, you have to be a OL season ticket older or a OL subscriber to get the europa 3 game pack. You have to order a MYOL subscriber card which is £2 but the Europe delivery charges vary. Once you have card, you will be sent an email with a code to enter to be able to order the pack. My friend who lives in France said we will all be fine as it's a 7pm KO (their time) and won't have a high attendance because of this KO time.

Tickets are not on sale yet, you have to be a OL season ticket older or a OL subscriber to get the europa 3 game pack. You have to order a MYOL subscriber card which is £2 but the Europe delivery charges vary. Once you have card, you will be sent an email with a code to enter to be able to order the pack. My friend who lives in France said we will all be fine as it's a 7pm KO (their time) and won't have a high attendance because of this KO time.

Cheers mate, I did this for Lille and it was fine. Do you not think there will be any spares for the away end?

Cheers mate, I did this for Lille and it was fine. Do you not think there will be any spares for the away end?
Hard to say as ticket allocation varies from person to person but will probably be somewhere in the region of 3-6k. However, they're under scrutiny after Besiktas trouble plus factoring the trouble in Lille = hard to predict allocation. This is my new account as my previous one, wouldn't let me request a new password.

You may also need a VPN to purchase home ticket, up to now Billetterie Grand Public (General Sale) only covers Ligue 1 games.

Hard to say as ticket allocation varies from person to person but will probably be somewhere in the region of 3-6k. However, they're under scrutiny after Besiktas trouble plus factoring the trouble in Lille = hard to predict allocation. This is my new account as my previous one, wouldn't let me request a new password.

You may also need a VPN to purchase home ticket, up to now Billetterie Grand Public (General Sale) only covers Ligue 1 games.

Cool, thanks Paul. Will get there somehow!

So you have to buy a ticket for all three OL home ties, then?

Any idea how much that might cost?

just had a look and you needed to be a OL member before 28th August to be eligible to buy the 3 match ticket pack ..

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE - Pack 3 Matchs
Sport
Football

10 Av. Simone Veil 69150 DÉCINES CHARPIEU Vente réservée aux abonnés, aux membres MyOL actifs avant le 28 Aout, et aux spectateurs habituels du Groupama Stadium.

I am flying into Lyon airprt on Thursday 1105am via Brussels from Manchester and leaving Friday 1150am Is anyone arriving and returning on same flight and fancy getting 8 to travel on minibus to centre around €24 return? There is 2 of us
Yep, I am on that flight but need to get back to airport after game as i am staying in hotel near airport and catching a 08.40 flight to Rome on Friday morning. Travelling on me todd but my lad is going on the wednesday and coming back with me. Are you travelling back to airport after match?

you wake up still deliberating whether to save holidays for possible trips in new year and go on day trip or enjoy france's, ergo europe's, gastronomic capital and some loon let's off a nuclear bomb. Does that clown with the daft hair not realise I've enough to contemplate.

Ps next round is valentines day eve, or port vale away day as it's known to my missus since January 96
Love that port vale away day description! I had a ticket for this one but me missus wouldn't let me go. Needless to say I ditched her and found a very understanding beauty who aint bothered about my efc fascination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back