Evening Toffees - Great day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats your opinion mate, its not shared by probably the majority of blues in the city.

Forza United.

Well thats your opinion . I work in Liverpool & I go to nigh on every game and I know who really thinks what . I would say that arse licking United beauts are well in the minority

They're definately not mate. Near enough all the blues I know was made up with United winning number 18.

You're just carrying some living-mid-Liverpool-Manchester vendetta thing for them, and rightfully so - those United lads probably flushed your head down the bogs in school.

They're definately not mate. Near enough all the blues I know was made up with United winning number 18.

You're just carrying some living-mid-Liverpool-Manchester vendetta thing for them, and rightfully so - those United lads probably flushed your head down the bogs in school.

Actually your wrong . I do not hate City I actually quite like them and Ive had alot more grief at Maine Road than OT . In my younger days at school I did get my mothers prized packed lunch taken from me a couple of times by a lad known as Kettle who claimed his dad was parafin bob the infamous United arsonist . But I let that go a while ago now . I suppose all these United loving Evertonians were present at the Valley in 2005 were they ? You dont know how wrong you are and thats whats so criminal . Most United hate you and there you are offering to dry bum them . Sad

You've based your logic on the Valley episode (a couple of hundred mentalists) and that if I knew them then I'd know they hate us.

I know them, they love us, we love them. Its a mutual bumfest mate.

Don't fight it, get with it.

I want to hear more about Kettle and paraffin Bob to be honest.

He stood at around 5ft 11 which at 15 was no mean feat . He had lazy eyes which seemed to float around his eye sockets at will a site that made making eye contact a scientific art form . He hated scousers because like every young united supporter he was told he just had too . He claimed United had no peers in the hoolie world his father inhabited . Every weds morning whilst the other saps did the long jump me and him would exchange wannabe hooligan tales from what we had seen that weekend . His tales of parafin bob checkout . I asked Eddie Beef once ( who also is a retired hooligan , hates scousers and is from Collyhurst )

the only reason I was happy to see united win the league is because it meant Liverpool didn't win it. I won't be cheering them on Wednesday.

You should be proud of me . I have always backed your corner in the wool badlands . Always stuck up for the City of Liverpool when the mancs were lampooning it for the sake of a laugh at its expense which was most of the time . Dont kid yourself with this Neville feller . He hates you its just that he probably fell out the loft last christmas putting the lights back into storage hit his head on the banister and know thinks Everton are great . Please believe me when I tell you he has sung build a bonfire ....dont deny it Neville you fcuking well have !!

Sod it them Ill stand alone against these vermin on the M62 . Infact I am going to build a barrcade right now .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back