Ever Been Kicked Out of a Ground ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
I remember our esteemed leader saying 1 time that he was told not to return to his seat for the 2nd Half at The Emirates or something, or he'd get wazzed out.
Well on Saturday we got into the Upper Tier & Promptly hung the banner in front of our seats
CgvTqvfWYAI7gmj.jpg

& the next thing some 2 Stewards arrive & tell me that I have to remove it as it's obscuring the view of the people below, so I argue the toss about it etc etc & he says that the control room are watching me arguing & I can remove it or be removed myself, I argue about other banners to no avail & then when he's on his mic say I'm gonna blow my fog horn (it's loud & apparently will carry 13 miles at sea) every time he speaks. He had about 20 attempts before informing me that the fella on the other end said that if i blow it again I'm out. They told me that I could put the banner about 2 blocks along where there was a wall behind a disabled bit so I moved it, then I asked what I thought was the same woman steward that was going along checking banners if I could bring it back as there were clearly loads of the same size & it'd be near impossible to get to at the end, so she came with me and then checked it after it had been rehung & gave me the thumbs up.
About 5 minutes later they were back again threatening to kick me out for going getting it & bringing it back, I told them that the other woman had 'authorised' me to do it & tbh it was only cos an arl couple verified it that they believed me.
On the concourse some fella said I had a load of them in stitches & they ready to all jump in if he'd tried to kick me out.
Another issue I pointed out was that I had a kid with me that wasn't allowed in alone, would they kick him out because I'm fairly certain that they (stewards) couldn't 'physically' remove a child & he'd just refuse to leave. I'm also fairly certain that had they tried to physically remove him then they wouldve had a load of angry fans preventing them.

all over a flag that wasnt obscuring anyones view to start with.

I posted a pic of you in the match thread mate.

I did wonder where the banners went ?

I remember our esteemed leader saying 1 time that he was told not to return to his seat for the 2nd Half at The Emirates or something, or he'd get wazzed out.
Well on Saturday we got into the Upper Tier & Promptly hung the banner in front of our seats
CgvTqvfWYAI7gmj.jpg

& the next thing some 2 Stewards arrive & tell me that I have to remove it as it's obscuring the view of the people below, so I argue the toss about it etc etc & he says that the control room are watching me arguing & I can remove it or be removed myself, I argue about other banners to no avail & then when he's on his mic say I'm gonna blow my fog horn (it's loud & apparently will carry 13 miles at sea) every time he speaks. He had about 20 attempts before informing me that the fella on the other end said that if i blow it again I'm out. They told me that I could put the banner about 2 blocks along where there was a wall behind a disabled bit so I moved it, then I asked what I thought was the same woman steward that was going along checking banners if I could bring it back as there were clearly loads of the same size & it'd be near impossible to get to at the end, so she came with me and then checked it after it had been rehung & gave me the thumbs up.
About 5 minutes later they were back again threatening to kick me out for going getting it & bringing it back, I told them that the other woman had 'authorised' me to do it & tbh it was only cos an arl couple verified it that they believed me.
On the concourse some fella said I had a load of them in stitches & they ready to all jump in if he'd tried to kick me out.
Another issue I pointed out was that I had a kid with me that wasn't allowed in alone, would they kick him out because I'm fairly certain that they (stewards) couldn't 'physically' remove a child & he'd just refuse to leave. I'm also fairly certain that had they tried to physically remove him then they wouldve had a load of angry fans preventing them.

all over a flag that wasnt obscuring anyones view to start with.
Heroism is a bottle of Grecian

Status
Not open for further replies.