Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that was pretty funny actually, and i wouldnt say best, Stoke were far better, you were good though...annoying accents like lol "Who the fackin hell are you"...goddd so annoying.

As i said above, "one" of the best. Stoke & Sunderland have excellent away support.

As for annoying accents..........pot/kettle? lol

Spurs have spent about £200m on players in the last 2 seasons and they are still crap, that must really hurt.

Not really, it's quite nice to be able to go out & splash the cash on occasion. Makes life interesting. Of course the figure you mention is outgoing only, our net spend although high, is considerably less. We operate well within our budget which is why we are one of the richest clubs in the Premiership.

Im sure if Everton had the funds available they would spend it.

Not really, it's quite nice to be able to go out & splash the cash on occasion. Makes life interesting. Of course the figure you mention is outgoing only, our net spend although high, is considerably less. We operate well within our budget which is why we are one of the richest clubs in the Premiership.

Im sure if Everton had the funds available they would spend it.

******* right we would. For a kick off, we would get one of those yacht hotel things that they have in Dubai.

******* right we would. For a kick off, we would get one of those yacht hotel things that they have in Dubai.

I was thinking more of a replica Eiffel Tower like they have in Vegas, although that might be more suited to the Woolwich Wanders.

For F sake gentlemen. That Spurs fan is an alright sort, can we stop being bells and at least make the effort to be civil.

Alright Yid mate, by the way.

Cheers mate.

I don't mind a bit of banter fella. There are thousands of plastic gooners & Cheats down here, im used to it! Did you see that WHU kid on MotD 2? !We don't care about getting in to the Europa league we just want to beat Tottenham" (its their cup final don't you know).

As i say, banter is fine, at least no-one has started the "fcuk off & die in the ovens" talk yet - iv'e seen/heard that from WHU & Cheatski in the past & from Newcastle this season (which is why i want them relegated).

Status
Not open for further replies.