Everton 0-1 Queens Park Rangers. Saturday 20th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

totally losing faith in Moyes. I dont care how fit Arteta or Fellaini are. If they can make the bench then they can make the first team. There is about a 1 in 4 chance of us coming back and winning the game now. 1 game in and already masters of our own downfall. Its just rigid players like Neville and Rodwell who offer nothing going forward. What is wrong with this manager, why play Beckford over Saha? we need quality on the pitch, prove we are better than QPR. Its going to be another crap season im afraid.

Need to change the midfield. Agree about taking off Rodwell. We really need to break teams down when we don't have the ball.

Has Rodwell gone missing more than other players? I don't think he has, the only way he's getting game-time is on the right wing so it's no surprise he isn't playing well, when he's a Centre-Back ;) Beckford and Cahill is not working, we need Saha for Cahill.

Arteta off the bench will win us this if he's in decent form. Just need that bit of luck.

Jags, Pip, Cahill and Rodwell all pretty much crap. Beckford struggling like ****. Barkley best player in a blue shirt.

All in all, a pisstake tbh.

Yeah, I wouldn't be too hard on Rodwell here.

He's being asked to play a position that he doesn't play. Something Moyes has had to do a lot of in past years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back