Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
We looked worse about 10 times last season. Think we went 3 games in a row without a shot on target....

We were the better side for 25 minutes but all huff and puff, no quality. The DCL penalty case in point m, terrible touch, no left foot and decided to throw himself on the ground.
We're getting humped 3-0 at home by a team that finished on the same points as us last season. We've signed a bunch of new players but essentially started with the same team as last season. How bad do you need it to be?

Think I’m going to take an Everton free season. This team is horrible in all aspects, team, manager and recruitment.

The past two seasons were warning signs and nothing has been done to correct it. Desperately short in key areas on the pitch and no goal threat.

0-3
bottom.webp

All levels of worrying.
Massive Problems in the full back positions.
That midfield is nowhere near good enough.
Attackers that don’t score goals.

England’s number one though ey lads!

You know what? I'm actually more disappointed in myself than I am of the club. It's like a never-ending cycle of embarrassment with this lot season after season and yet I somehow always seem to expect better of them..

I can honestly say hand on heart that I'd want to see Everton relegated if I supported anyone else. What a truly horrible, nasty, talentless group of people we have associated with this club on every level.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back