Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Awful apart from Tim and Young's forthcoming ban. Ref overturning a penalty without actually seeing a replay is absurdly dodgy however.
Especially after they come out and make a point of saying var isn't supposed to get involved unless it's a clear and obvious error....

1-1 and it's a different game

We know Young and Keane are walking disasters but Tarks was terrible today, probably the worst I’ve seen him play.
VARs involvement is supposed to be:
- Significant errors only
- Advising the ref to review

This was more subjective than 50-50 and the ref didn't get to review anything

Aside from us being terrible and it likely not making any difference, it still should never happen.

No quality, no passion, no pride, no leadership, no clue.

To add to the insult we played Keane and holgate, 2 players who haven’t been fit to wear the shirt for years.

Top to bottom of the club, shameful.

Not interested in the BS that the managers and players come out with. It’s meaningless lip service that won’t excuse their Sheer ineptitude throughout the club.

Brighton made the same mistake that gana gueye did, we dont punish teams. Because we can’t. Since Brighton scored their first we did nothing

…exactly right. As I say we don’t exploit the promising situations we have because we lack quality in the top third. We get away with it because we are usually defensively sound, one goal gives us a chance.

The VAR penalty decision was massive, I think had that stood we’d have been in the game but there was no coming back from the 2nd goal and Young’s moment of madness.

DCL didn’t play like he was running his contract down, Doucoure frustratingly poor in possession and regularly caught offside, Branthwaite a huge loss to this team. Tim I a big plus before running out of steam, MoM.

Actually thought we looked undercooked mate.

First goal was criminal you dont concede from a square ball. First rule of defending.

Second was brain fart from Idrissa.

Third we had downed tools and no one pressed.

Thought we looked undercooked in the second half, arrogant in a way and got found out.

The effort levels dropped second half 40%.

but mate dyche supposedly has them dyche fit

you don’t just give up when your behind

we concede and the games over

you sign players you need..

and the ginger ted doesn’t use them

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back