Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Back four against Spurs next week will likely include Keane and Holgate. It's the nightmare scenario already. I want to be optimistic about this season but I'm finding it hard.

Mystified, we could not play a 5 yard pass coming out of defence ? - what does Dyche do on the training ground ?

Plus always picks the wrong team - his favourites - we must have 2 better fullbacks in the under 21s?

Another black arm band day tomorrow - bottom of the league already ..... it has to get better ...

The pen decision turned that game - the tackles going in were well over the top - play on ?

joey sod the pen decision we deserved sweet f a

It wasn't a pen though.

He'd given a pen. He can't overturn it without seeing it again. He can only get advice to review it from the VAR clowns. If VAR doesn't work then the decision should stand.
You're both correct. It wasn't a pen, and if he'd seen the video he'd have concluded that. However, he didn't see the video, and we've been repeatedly told that the VAR official is not reffing the match, so he can't overturn his decision. Another typically bizarre Everton scenario. I think we probably still lose even if we get and score that penalty, we were so poor today.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back