Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only times my RS mates were genuinely worried before derbies in recent memory was Martinez first season, Ancelotti and when they had Hodgson as manager. I get all the usual patronising bullshit from them before the game that 'it's a derby 50 / 50 , you never know etc etc' when they know full well they will probably win.

I think they always have that worry something will finally go our way in this game but deep down they know worst case scenario for them will be a draw. The two teams are worlds apart and everyone knows it.

It's not very plausible but a win would be joyous just so I could enjoy the schadenfreude of watching smug grown men break down sobbing, which since i live in the u.s. most of them probably became supporters last year and don't even know what a jonjoe shelvey is
I LOLed at your first few words Curtis, as no, it's not very plausible.

But boy oh boy would that result and watching the grown men cry part be sound

Arsenal just made this even more must-win for them.

We have no excuse for not being the more relaxed of the two sides tomorrow.

If we can actually manage that, who knows?

Pressure off for us will just result in us going through the motions and them going at it full pelt.

Arsenal just made this even more must-win for them.

We have no excuse for not being the more relaxed of the two sides tomorrow.

If we can actually manage that, who knows?
Arsenal are three points and now +13 goals ahead of them
If we can nick something tomorrow there will be kopites literally crying in Goodison Park that Klopps glorious finale has gone up in smoke

Honestly it’s the least we fans deserve after this crap show of a season