Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is Jota injured? I know they’ve got like another 5 forwards to throw at it anyway but he does seem to give them something different.
Yes he's out, but they've still got a further £200m of attackers fit (Nunez £80m, Salah £30m, Diaz £60m, Gakpo £35m).

That's vs our £14m of available strikers in £2m DCL and up to £12m Chermiti.

I would take a draw and run like we stole something. Sending Klopp out with an L is the dream, but goals border on miracles of late. It's a bit much to hope for.

Even Dyche has to see Young is a spent force after the most recent horror show, doesn't he?

Funnily enough, I reckon there is a lot more pressure on them than us tonight. Nobody is expecting us to do anything other than roll over and get beat. The expectation is on them…. Everyone expects them to come here and get an easy win… they need to win to keep any slim hope of the title alive… anything less than a win won’t be enough for them.. that’s a lot of pressure on them and basically a free hit for us

I think the whole fantasy thing of us beating them is lovely and wonderful but let’s be honest, if they turn up, which they will, we are done for. We saw how we played when Palmer and Makuede ran at our back four. Diaz, Nunez and Salah. All I really hope for is not another embarrassment like Chelsea.

Results this season in the PL against the current top 4;

Villa 4 - 0 Everton
Everton 0 - 1 Arsenal
Liverpool 2 - 0 Everton
Everton 1 - 3 Man City
Everton 0 - 0 Villa
Man City 2 - 0 Everton

5 losses 1 draw. 12 conceded, 1 scored.

It’s going to be a long night.

I think the whole fantasy thing of us beating them is lovely and wonderful but let’s be honest, if they turn up, which they will, we are done for. We saw how we played when Palmer and Makuede ran at our back four. Diaz, Nunez and Salah. All I really hope for is not another embarrassment like Chelsea.

Results this season in the PL against the current top 4;

Villa 4 - 0 Everton
Everton 0 - 1 Arsenal
Liverpool 2 - 0 Everton
Everton 1 - 3 Man City
Everton 0 - 0 Villa
Man City 2 - 0 Everton

5 losses 1 draw. 12 conceded, 1 scored.

It’s going to be a long night.

i’m taking sleeping tablets at 8 then phone on aeroplane mode