Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I can't see Myko playing the second half. Really gutted the end of that half out, but once in the locker room adrenaline will come down.

Great half from the boys - playing for the shirt.

Dare we dream this continues?

Great battling effort.

Nearly everyone putting in the graft. Doucoure has been dreadful and Garner not much better. Everyone else absolutely busting a gut for the cause.

I'd be shocked if Mykolenko comes out for the 2nd half. That ankle will be swelling up every second of that half time break.

We've rode out luck there once we scored, but there's another goal in this for us as they look so disorganised at the back when we're getting it into box.

Keep going blue boys and let's get a massive win.

One of the best, most effective 45 minutes of the season, although they obviously should have slotted about two of their efforts. Great saves by Pickford.

Branthwaite, Tarkowski and Gueye absolutely fantastic here, and special mentions for Myko, Godfrey and Harrison too.

Would like to see us stop them getting the ball in from the right as we are on the left... they're putting it in the box at will and eventually it'll bobble their way.

Still, great half and absolutely no complaints. Doucoure off for Onana for me before the hour mark.