Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, what can is say. It’s been too long coming.

One of the best nights at Goodison I’ve had, and I’ve had some belters.

Easily the kids best night, beating palace - they weren’t born the last time we beat the RS ffs. I’m Absolutley buzzing for them, able to go into school and give a bit of banter back to the mini mutants.

Couldn’t pick a motm - too many candidates all over the park.

Heads banging as I went out after taking the kids home, got home at daft o clock and am in work now, beautifully battered and totally worth it.

Fans were incredible, players gave us something to get behind and we did that in spades - it’s the first time since the bcd Carlo derby that we went toe to toe and didn’t back down from any battle against them, I think we won every one.

I’ve said it for years, imagine if we get our act together on and off the pitch with these supporters we’ve got - the ceiling is scary how amazing it could be, and I hope BMD can harness it, proper lightening in a bottle stuff.

Have that you corrupt premier league shower of cheats - we’re going nowhere.

P.s - I hate suit Dyche Walker but I love Tracky Dyche Walker. UTFT!

“”The ball, the ball, we hardly touched the ball, we beat the shi@e on a Wednesday night, and we hardly touched the ball!”
Brilliant! 😁

That's the worst away support at Goodison in a LONG time. Silent all game, all leaving on the 85th. Highlights for me:

The lad in a Liverpool VEST
The lad at the end doing "6 times" to us
The Park End singing "Your support is f'in s**t" and Liverpool fans retaliating by mocking us booing and then singing half a chorus of "95" before giving up and going silent again.
The players and Klopp standing about 40 yards away from the remaining fans and clapping while looking completely fed up.

Now onto the game,

Pickford. Every single week. What a man.
Godfrey and Gueye, nonstop! The workrate was unreal.
DCL, winning everything and being a pain all night long.
Robertson getting done from a dummy and then slipping. Inject it.

What a night, what an atmosphere, what a quadruple collapse.

69534e0e-ca2e-4109-ac0c-5b1769cda795.jpeg