Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_8745.jpeg

…..seems like he reminded the crowd of the score at the darts in Liverpool last night.

Now, from where I was sitting, in the Bullens up near the Street it is impossible to give an opinion on the VAR penno decision.

And I haven’t had a chance to see the incident on TV yet.

Was the decision righteous?
You've probably seen it by now, but that is exactly how VAR should work, quick efficient no BS, Offside, no penalty, yellow recinded, free kick.. simple really.

Love Seamus at the end near choking out Harrison. Love how much it means to him
I've always been lucky and always been aware of fate. When I was watching that video I thought of my mum choosing to buy a packet of Typhoo tea instead of the usual PG Tips on the fateful day 61 years ago when started supporting Everton. She says it's because it had a photo of a football team on the side of the packet and I liked collecting football pictures. I now think it was the spirit of the blues that drew her hand to it so she could give her second born times like this to feel such pride, elation and a feeling of belonging to a far-away place where dreams are made of.

Thanks, Mum (96 tomorrow) xxxx

I've always been lucky and always been aware of fate. When I was watching that video I thought of my mum choosing to buy a packet of Typhoo tea instead of the usual PG Tips on the fateful day 61 years ago when started supporting Everton. She says it's because it had a photo of a football team on the side of the packet and I liked collecting football pictures. I now think it was the spirit of the blues that drew her hand to it so she could give her second born times like this to feel such pride, elation and a feeling of belonging to a far-away place where dreams are made of.

Thanks, Mum (96 tomorrow) xxxx
That's awesome... and hence the username, I guess!

Love the many and varied ways we all found ourselves tied to this football club.

Would be intrigued to know what our starting 11 cost, vs Liverpool's...

As for the RS, and going on figures on WP, I make it going on £420 million.

Alisson= 67 million
VD= 75 million
Konate= 36 million
Diaz= 37 million
Szob= 60 million
Nunez= 64 million
Mc Allister= 35 million
Salad= 37 million
Jones=NA
Robertson= 8 million.
Trent= NA.

As for us, and from the same source, I make it approximately £ 133 million.

Pickford=30 million
Godfrey= 25 million
Myko= 25 million
Tarkovski= free
Branthwaite= 1 million
Harrison (loan)
Garner= 9 million
Gueye= 2 million
Mc Neill= 20 million
Doucoure= 20 million
DCL= 1.5 million.

PS= Mr Bilic, above may be more accurate them me, but no disputing the massive gap between us and the club who have never really spent more than 1p in the last 4 transfer windows.