• Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
Feel strangely confident

It is Palace. Think they last won at Goodison 2014? They have decent players but they're not some impossible to beat team, were 2-0 down to Leicester at home all of two weeks ago.

With the 11 out today bar Young it's as strong if not stronger than Palace in many areas of the pitch.

This will be a very bad game not to win for Dyche so need to get on the front foot in first 20 minutes, hopefully score and then properly manage the game for first time this season.

Which is equally as poor as Garner is not a right back.

God forbid we play a right back at right back :lol:

Yup I'm worried about Tarkowski too, this season he's looked very much in decline (or injured, or both).

Said when Mangala arrived it's been Tim who'd be the one to lose out, I'd argue he's now 5th choice in CM for Dyche now, can see Gueye and Garner both being chosen ahead going forwards.

But good to see Dyche choosing Young, Mangala and Doucoure ahead of Dixon, Tim, Garner.

Shows he's looking to build something for the future doesn't it.....

40-1 for Young to be sent off... baffling...

Can you imagine the abuse he'd get off the stands if he got sent off again. I mean an early yellow and then have Eze running at him.....

Obviously hope it dosen't happen as you just panicked against Brighton once he saw it was Mitoma running through, normally he manages o.k even after getting booked.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back